Construction Technology offers a comprehensive list of certificates and degrees designed to take you from novice to expert in the construction field. The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) is one of the industry organizations certifying WCC construction program graduates.
- Construction Technology I CTCON1
- Engineering and Design Technology CTEDT
- Facility and Energy Management CTFEM
- Sustainable Building Practices CTSBP
Associate in Arts
- Construction Management AACMG
Associate in Science
To learn more about Construction Technology at WCC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 734-973-3622.